Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
313 King Street, Beaufort
This stunning, brick home was custom built in 2011. Located on approximately .34 acres in The Point neighborhood, this two story home also offers a separate garage with the ability to have an apartment above. Designed by noted architect Ansley Manuel and built by Allen Patterson Residential, the home offers classic proportions and a very high quality of construction. The house offers approximately 3,650 square feet with four bedrooms and three and one half baths. Constructed of Ole Savannah brick, by the Cherokee Brick company and Hardi plank, the property offers low maintenance. The windows and doors are impact glass. The classic design features wide double verandas, facing south. The interior design offers quarter sawn white oak floors with spacious, open rooms
- MLS® #152455
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,641
- Year Built2011
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleTwo Story
- Garages1 Bay Detached
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Porch, Screened Porch, Patio, Fence - Wood, Storage Shed, Gutters
- ConstructionBrick/Frame, Hardi Plank
- Listing AgentRobin Leverton
- Listing OfficeLowcountry Real Estate
- Address313 King Street
- SubdivisionHistoric Dist/Old Pt.
- Zip Code29902
- AppliancesCable TV/Available, Ceiling Fan, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Elec/Oven/Range, Microwave, Refrigerator, Smoke/Heat Detector, Vent Fan, Washer, Gas/Oven/Range, Built In Ovens, Ice Maker, Auto/Gar/Opener, Humidifier
- FireplacesOne, Wood, Living Room
Data last updated: November 20th, 2019 at 11:34am EST and updating occurs every 15 minutes
The information being provided by BEAUFORT® is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.