Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
202 Jasmine Hall Road, Seabrook
Secluded 10-acre deep-water peninsula with 3/4 mile of water frontage offering breathtaking sunsets over Huspah Creek and easy Atlantic Ocean access from the private dock via the Broad and Coosaw Rivers! This ''Sportsman's Paradise'' offers superb boating, kayaking, fishing (speckled trout, flounder, redfish), shrimping and crabbing along with a 5,300 sq.ft. hangar for boat, RV and ATV storage! This oak tree-adorned estate would make an ideal family compound featuring a 3-bedroom main home and a guest cottage with a huge workshop below! No POA or restrictions! Only 20 minutes to Beaufort and 1 hour to Charleston!
- MLS® #154491
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,608
- Year Built1993
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- Garages2 Bay Attached
- ViewRiver, Marsh
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontDeep Water (Three Ft Min)
- Exterior FeaturesPorch, Screened Porch, Storage Shed, Outbuilding w/Electric
- ConstructionConcrete Block, Other
- Address202 Jasmine Hall Road
- AreaNorthern Beaufort County
- Zip Code29940
- AppliancesCeiling Fan, Dishwasher, Disposal, Elec/Oven/Range, Refrigerator, Fireplace/Equipment, Unfurnished
- HeatingCentral Electric
- CoolingCentral Electric
- FireplacesWood, Great Room
- DistrictWhale Branch Elementary, Whale Branch Middle, Whale Branch Early College
- Listing AgentChipman Collins
- Listing OfficeCollins Group Realty
Data last updated: October 15th, 2019 at 7:49am EDT and updating occurs every 15 minutes
The information being provided by BEAUFORT® is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.