Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
143 Eddings Point Road, St. Helena Island
Located approx 15 mins from both the heart of historic downtown Beaufort, SC and from the beaches of Hunting Island, this nearly 2,000 htd/cld sqft, 4 bedroom/2 bath home includes approx. 11 acres and offers a rare sense of seclusion and privacy. This exceptional property was remodeled in 2018 and offers spectacular marsh views, multiple mature live oaks & palmetto trees, a stocked pond, fireplace w/custom driftwood mantle, large picture window overlooking the marsh, new carpet, new hardwood flooring, new kitchen w/butcher block countertops, stainless appliances and farm sink, a spacious 12 x 36 rear deck on the back of the home + much more. Ask Agent for the complete list of features! Purchase includes add'l parcel #R300 016 000 0466 0000 & R300 016 000 0467 0000.
- MLS® #161321
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,836
- Year Built1991
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- Garages2 Bay Attached
- ViewExpansive marsh views
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Porch, Storage Shed, Deck, Fence - Wood
- RoofComposition A/S
- Listing AgentWilliam Mccullough
- Listing OfficeEquitySafe Realty, LLC
- Address143 Eddings Point Road
- AreaSt Helena Island
- SubdivisionEdding Point
- CitySt. Helena Island
- Zip Code29920
- AppliancesCeiling Fan, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Smoke/Heat Detector, Gas/Oven/Range, Vent Fan, Security System, Dryer, Washer
- HeatingCentral Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Electric, Heat Pump
- FireplacesLiving Room, One, Wood
Data last updated: November 19th, 2019 at 7:34am EST and updating occurs every 15 minutes
The information being provided by BEAUFORT® is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.