Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
414 Islands Avenue, Beaufort
Outstanding custom built waterfront home available on Cotton Island in Islands of Beaufort. Planned to be the owners forever home, and built by Powell Brothers Construction, no details have been overlooked and the quality construction is evident from the foundation to the standing seam metal roof. This home truly must be seen to appreciate all of the many special features included in this offering. Some include a private tidal creek dock with boat lift, two car garage and ground level workshop and extra storage with dehumidifier, elevator from ground level to all levels, gorgeous granite counters in the kitchen with Thermador and Wolf appliances, heart pine floors, Rinnai tankless water heater, generator, hurricane impact windows and the list goes on and on.
- MLS® #161344
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,809
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleTwo Story
- Garages2 Bay Attached
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontTidal Creek
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Irrigation System, Porch, Screened Porch, Storm Windows/Doors, Boat Lift
- ConstructionHardi Plank
- Listing AgentScott Sanders
- Listing OfficeLowcountry Real Estate
- Address414 Islands Avenue
- SubdivisionIslands Of Bfrt
- Zip Code29902
- AppliancesAuto/Gar/Opener, Built In Ovens, Cable TV/Available, Ceiling Fan, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Elec/Oven/Range, Microwave, Refrigerator, Security System, Washer, Central Vacuum, Humidifier, Intercom
- HeatingHeat Pump
- CoolingHeat Pump
- FireplacesGas, Living Room, One
Data last updated: November 19th, 2019 at 9:19pm EST and updating occurs every 15 minutes
The information being provided by BEAUFORT® is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.