Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
94 Factory Creek Court, Beaufort
Stunning Tuscany Inspired Home Overlooking Factory Creek with 36' Personal Boat Slip. Views are amazing from each covered balcony, one on each level. Spacious Master with spa-like Master Bath and office are located on top floor while guests enjoy private suites on third level. Coffered ceilings, lovely built-ins and fine craftsmanship are found in main living areas on the second floor. Huge Chef's kitchen with center island, granite counters, wet bar and Dining area for exceptional entertaining!.Private elevator gives easy access to each floor. Bonus apartment in lower level has kitchen, bath, office and custom Murphy bed, great for visiting family members or in-law suite. Boat slip could have great rental income potential.
- MLS® #162211
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,260
- Year Built2009
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- Garages2 Bay Attached
- ViewPanoramic Views of Factory Creek
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontDeep Water/Limited Access
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch
- ConstructionStucco Hard Coat, Concrete Block
- Address94 Factory Creek Court
- AreaLadys Island
- SubdivisionSunset Blf-Fact
- Zip Code29907
- AppliancesAuto/Gar/Opener, Cable TV/Available, Ceiling Fan, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Elec/Oven/Range, Gas/Oven/Range, Microwave, Refrigerator, Security System, Smoke/Heat Detector, Vent Fan, Washer, Wet-Bar
- HeatingHeat Pump
- CoolingHeat Pump
- DistrictBeaufort High
- Listing AgentRobert North
- Listing OfficeERA Evergreen Real Estate Co
Data last updated: October 15th, 2019 at 7:04am EDT and updating occurs every 15 minutes
The information being provided by BEAUFORT® is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.