Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
17 Hayek Street, Beaufort
Immaculate three bedroom and three bath home in one of Beaufort's most desirable neighborhoods - Newpoint! This home sits on a high lot with a great vantage point of the neighborhood. Beautiful heart pine floors throughout the house. The center of the open floor plan has a floating staircase that is a great architectural design feature. The spacious family room has a gas fireplace and opens to the screened porch. The kitchen has custom cabinetry, stainless appliances, a huge island and two sinks. There is plenty of storage and a separate laundry room. Also on the first floor is a bedroom/office/den with a full bath as well as a powder room. The second floor has a large master suite that opens to a sunroom which is a great art studio on reading room.
- MLS® #162400
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,360
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleTwo Story
- Garages2 Bay Detached
- Exterior FeaturesFence - Wood, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Porch, Propane Tank - Owned, Screened Porch, Thermo-Panes
- RoofComposition A/S
- Listing AgentColleen Baisley
- Listing OfficeLowcountry Real Estate
- Address17 Hayek Street
- AreaLadys Island
- SubdivisionNew Point
- Zip Code29907
- AppliancesAuto/Gar/Opener, Cable TV/Available, Central Vacuum, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Elec/Oven/Range, Gas/Oven/Range, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Security System, Smoke/Heat Detector, Washer
- HeatingHeat Pump
- CoolingHeat Pump
- FireplacesFamily Room, Gas, One
Data last updated: October 14th, 2019 at 7:34am EDT and updating occurs every 15 minutes
The information being provided by BEAUFORT® is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.