Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
305 Cottage Farm Drive, Beaufort
Charming Lowcountry cottage completely renovated in 2018. Three bedroom and 2.5 bath home offers vaulted ceilings fostering natural light in the kitchen and great room. With a sun room overlooking the expansive landscaped back yard, you can relax and enjoy the wildlife. New gas HVAC, gas fireplace, gas stubbed for back yard fire pit, and Rennai tankless water heater are only a few of the many extras added to this home. Painted inside and out in Spring 2019, remodeled bathrooms offering granite and custom fixtures, new fencing, well with 1/2 horse power pump for future irrigation system, and a two-sided raised ceiling garage is perfect for storing your garden tools as well as boat. With over $100K in renovations, this is a must see home. Best price per sqft in neighborhood.
- MLS® #162501
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,969
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- Garages1 Bay Attached
- ViewWooded Interior
- Exterior FeaturesFence - Wood, Gutters, Irrigation System
- RoofComposition A/S
- ConstructionHardi Plank
- Address305 Cottage Farm Drive
- AreaMossy Oaks
- SubdivisionCottage Farms
- Zip Code29902
- AppliancesCable TV/Available, Ceiling Fan, Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas/Oven/Range, Ice Maker, Refrigerator, Smoke/Heat Detector
- HeatingCentral Electric, Heat Pump, Central Gas
- CoolingCentral Electric, Heat Pump, Central Gas
- FireplacesFamily Room, Gas, One
- DistrictBeaufort High, Mossy Oaks, Beaufort Middle
- Listing AgentChristian Sherbert
- Listing OfficeBHHS Bay Street Realty
Data last updated: November 12th, 2019 at 3:49pm EST and updating occurs every 15 minutes
The information being provided by BEAUFORT® is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.