Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
24 Pickens Street, Beaufort
Spacious Royal Pines Home on the Golf Course. With nearly 2800 square foot makes this 4 Bedroom 3 Bath with bonus space very functional for an active growing family. Hardwoods on main level living areas. Master Bedroom and 2 Bedrooms also on main level. Kitchen has stainless appliances and corian countertops. There is an eat-in Kitchen AND Formal Dining Room for maximum convenience. Screen Porch overlooks fully fenced (Powdered Aluminum) rear yard with children's play area and adults fire pit! Small storage shed for gardening storage. House offers great storage throughout. Within walking distance to the Tavern at Royal Pines and the Golf Club.
- MLS® #163136
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,790
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleRanch w/Bonus Room Over Garage
- Garages2 Bay Attached
- ViewInterior Golf Course
- Exterior FeaturesFence - Partial, Patio, Porch, Screened Porch, Storage Shed, Thermo-Panes
- RoofComposition A/S
- ConstructionHardi Plank
- Address24 Pickens Street
- AreaLadys Island
- SubdivisionRoyal Pines CC
- Zip Code29907
- AppliancesAuto/Gar/Opener, Cable TV/Available, Ceiling Fan, Dishwasher, Elec/Oven/Range, Fireplace Screen, Ice Maker, Refrigerator, Smoke/Heat Detector, Unfurnished, Vent Fan
- HeatingCentral Electric, Heat Pump, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Electric, Heat Pump, Zoned
- FireplacesLiving Room, One
- DistrictBeaufort High, Ladys Island Middle, Coosa Elementary
- Listing AgentMichael Mcfee
- Listing OfficeHometown Realty
Data last updated: November 19th, 2019 at 1:04pm EST and updating occurs every 15 minutes
The information being provided by BEAUFORT® is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.