Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
627 Paige Point Road, Seabrook
Outside historical Beaufort, SC is a quiet community know as Sheldon; where oak trees line the roadways and lead to magnificent plantations known to be river front sanctuaries for those seeking refuge at the end of the day. Welcome to 627 Paige Point Road where iron gates begin a journey on 5 acres of land that frame a Cape Cod style 3000 sq ft home of asimple but magical retreat. Beautifully sited on the bluff of Huspah Creek, a ''living''archway guides you to a rocking chair porch, brick patios, and decks where adirondack chairs await to capture life at the end of a deep water dock where kayaks, canoes and boating await your adventure.
- MLS® #163445
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,512
- Year Built1991
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleTwo Story
- Garages2 Bay Attached
- ViewStunning Deep Water View!!
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontDeep Water (Three Ft Min)
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio, Deck, Fence - Privacy, Gutters, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Outbuilding w/Electric, Patio, Porch, Screened Porch
- RoofComposition A/S
- Listing AgentMary Jeans
- Listing OfficeCelia Dunn Sothebys
- Address627 Paige Point Road
- AreaNorthern Beaufort County
- Zip Code29940
- AppliancesAuto/Gar/Opener, Built In Ovens, Cable TV/Available, Ceiling Fan, Dishwasher, Dryer, Elec/Oven/Range, Microwave, Refrigerator, Security System, Smoke/Heat Detector, Washer
- HeatingCentral Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Electric, Zoned
- ZoningRural Residential
Data last updated: September 21st, 2019 at 11:04am EDT and updating occurs every 15 minutes
The information being provided by BEAUFORT® is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.