Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
300 Woodhaven Dr 1102, Hilton Head Island
Lowest Priced Unit in this Assisted Living Community! Must see.....This property is located in The Seabrook of Hilton Head Island, A Senior Retirement Assisted Living Community. It is located on the much desired first floor. There are 2 bedrooms and 2 baths. There is a large living area with a dining area as well. The unit has an over-sized balcony. The Seabrook features an array of amenities and is close to restaurants, shopping and the beach. You must be at least 55 to reside and the monthly fees are 2,380 with a 19,000 initiation fee.
- MLS® #380948
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,167
- Year Built1982
- TypeVilla / Condo
- AmenitiesClubhouse, Comm Pool, Elevator, Fitness Facility, Sec Gate/Guard, Cable/Internet Included, Continuing Care Services, Optional Cleaning Service, Dinning Package, Skilled Nursing Services, Putting Green, Transportation
- ParkingUnassigned Parking
- Has PoolYes
- PoolCommunity, Heated
- ExteriorHard Coat Stucco, Wood/Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony
- Courtesy of RE/MAX Island Realty
- Address300 Woodhaven Dr 1102
- AreaForest Beach
- SubdivisionSouth Forest Beach
- CityHilton Head Island
- Zip Code29928
- Legal AddressTHE SEABROOK
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesJust Painted In
- HeatingCentral Heat
We do not attempt to independently verify the currency, completeness, accuracy or authenticity of the data contained herein. It may be subject to transcription andtransmission errors. Accordingly, the data is provided on an "as is," "as available" basis only and may not reflect allreal estate activity in the market. © 2019 Multiple Listing Service of Hilton Head Island, Inc. All rights reserved.Certain information contained herein is derived from information which is the licensed property of, and copyrighted by,Multiple ListingService of Hilton Head Island, Inc.