Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9 Genoa Ct, Hilton Head Island
Beautifully furnished, 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath townhome with 2 car garage in the heart of Harbour Town! Light, bright and open floor plan. Renovated kitchen, flooring, stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops, huge living room and big back deck looking out to the sound and 18th hole, large master suite with Carolina room. Excellent condition!
- MLS® #393378
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,810
- Year Built1980
- AmenitiesClubhouse, Comm Pool, Community Tennis, Fitness Facility, Gardens, Leisure Trails, Marina, Sec Gate/Guard, Stables
- ParkingGarage - 2 Car
- # of Garages2 Car
- ViewDeep Water, Golf
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorHard Coat Stucco, Wood/Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBack Porch, Irri System, Paved Drive
- Lot Description0.0588, 1/4 to 1/2 Acre
- Address9 Genoa Ct
- AreaSea Pines
- SubdivisionHarbour Town
- CityHilton Head Island
- Zip Code29928
- Legal AddressHT TOWNHOUSE
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesBook Shelves, Built-Ins, Ceiling Fan(s), Many Closets, Smoke Alarm, Smooth Ceilings
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Oven Self-Cleaning, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingHeat Pump, Multi Zone Heat
- CoolingHeat Pump
- Courtesy of Sea Pines Real Estate - Beach Club
We do not attempt to independently verify the currency, completeness, accuracy or authenticity of the data contained herein. It may be subject to transcription andtransmission errors. Accordingly, the data is provided on an "as is," "as available" basis only and may not reflect allreal estate activity in the market. © 2019 Multiple Listing Service of Hilton Head Island, Inc. All rights reserved.Certain information contained herein is derived from information which is the licensed property of, and copyrighted by,Multiple ListingService of Hilton Head Island, Inc.