Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
12 Jack Rowe Island Drive, Bluffton
Jack Rowe Island is a private 65-acre island on the Cooper River & Intracoastal Waterway. At the intersection of Harbour Town, Palmetto Bluff, Daufuskie Island & Historic Bluffton, the island is also at the bull's eye of thousands of acres or rivers, creeks & marshes. An owner's clubhouse exists with restrooms, kitchen, dining spaces, gathering room, game area & comfort stations. Accommodations include five "furnished tents"; docks are in place for 20 vessels (30'-40' each). Nine deep water homesites are developed and serviced with all utilities. The potential for a significant conservation easement exists.
- MLS® #393717
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths3
- Square Footage2,500
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- AmenitiesClubhouse, Dock, Garden Area
- ParkingDriveway, RV Access/Parking
- ViewRiver, Water
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesDock, Enclosed Porch
- Courtesy of Kiser & Associates, Inc.
- Address12 Jack Rowe Island Drive
- AreaBluffton/Off Plantation
- Subdivision170 South to Jasper County
- Zip Code29910
- Legal AddressJACK ROWE ISLAND
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan(s), Cathedral Ceiling(s), Handicap Access, Main Level Master
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven
- Days on Market216
We do not attempt to independently verify the currency, completeness, accuracy or authenticity of the data contained herein. It may be subject to transcription andtransmission errors. Accordingly, the data is provided on an "as is," "as available" basis only and may not reflect allreal estate activity in the market. © 2020 Multiple Listing Service of Hilton Head Island, Inc. All rights reserved.Certain information contained herein is derived from information which is the licensed property of, and copyrighted by,Multiple ListingService of Hilton Head Island, Inc.