Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5 Country Club Ct, Hilton Head Island
JUST REDUCED and located on a great street in Hilton Head Plantation with a private cul de sac. This home has a beautiful golf view of the 1st green of County Club of Hilton Head. The home is a 4 bedroom 3.5 bath with lots of natural light. There is excellent bedroom separation and versatility. There is a fireplace, 2 car garage, abundant storage, and many closets. The home has a new roof and new HVAC. Close to the Marina, Old Fort Pub and the new Spring Lake Pool complex not to mention the back gate for easy access. This is a Fannie Mae HomePath Property.
- MLS® #396188
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,705
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeFull Size
- StyleTwo Story
- AmenitiesClubhouse, Comm Pool, Leisure Trails, Sec Gate/Guard, Boat Storage
- ParkingCarport - 2 Car
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Paved Drive
- Lot Description0.204, Less than 1/4 Acres
- Courtesy of RE/MAX Island Realty
- Address5 Country Club Ct
- AreaHilton Head Plantation
- SubdivisionCountry Club of Hilton Head
- CityHilton Head Island
- Zip Code29926
- Legal AddressCOUNTRY CLUB
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBook Shelves, Built-Ins, Ceiling Fan(s), Fireplace, Many Closets, Separate Shower, Smooth Ceilings
- HeatingCentral Heat, Electric Heat
- CoolingCentral, Electric
We do not attempt to independently verify the currency, completeness, accuracy or authenticity of the data contained herein. It may be subject to transcription andtransmission errors. Accordingly, the data is provided on an "as is," "as available" basis only and may not reflect allreal estate activity in the market. © 2019 Multiple Listing Service of Hilton Head Island, Inc. All rights reserved.Certain information contained herein is derived from information which is the licensed property of, and copyrighted by,Multiple ListingService of Hilton Head Island, Inc.