Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
768 Fort Sullivan Drive, Hardeeville
This Ranch Style Kiawah Lifestyle home features a welcoming Foyer and efficient split bedroom plan floor plan, Transom above most windows, stunning 10ft ceilings and LVP flooring in all main living areas and Foyer. The Kitchen boasts 36-42" cabinetry and sprawling granite countertops and rasied bar top for extra seating, lots of lovely natural lighting, corner pantry for storage. Garage is painted and ready to make your own and spacious enough for all of your needs!
- MLS® #396278
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,894
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StyleOne Story
- AmenitiesFitness Center, Pool
- # of Garages2
- GaragesTwo Car Garage
- ViewLandscaped, Trees/Woods
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesSprinkler/Irrigation, Paved Driveway, Porch
- WindowsImpact Glass
- Courtesy of BHHS Bay Street Realty Group
- Address768 Fort Sullivan Drive
- AreaHearthstone Lakes
- SubdivisionHearthstone Lakes
- Zip Code29927
- Legal AddressHearthstone Lakes
- InteriorCarpet, Plank, Vinyl, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan(s), Main Level Master, Separate Shower, Entrance Foyer, Eat-in Kitchen, Pantry
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air, Heat Pump
- Days on Market123
We do not attempt to independently verify the currency, completeness, accuracy or authenticity of the data contained herein. It may be subject to transcription andtransmission errors. Accordingly, the data is provided on an "as is," "as available" basis only and may not reflect allreal estate activity in the market. © 2020 Multiple Listing Service of Hilton Head Island, Inc. All rights reserved.Certain information contained herein is derived from information which is the licensed property of, and copyrighted by,Multiple ListingService of Hilton Head Island, Inc.