Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
239 Beach City Road, Hilton Head Island
3rd floor unit next to indoor pool and tennis courts. Granite counters in kitchen, quartz counter and tiled shower in renovated bath. Tile entry, hall and kitchen. Back balcony overlooks tennis courts and landscape. The Spa amenities include 2 outdoor pools, indoor pool, tennis, basketball, fitness room, walking trails, playground, on-site management office, gated with 24 hr security and best of all- fabulous direct beach access complete with swings, grills, and pier. Great opportunity for owner-occupied or investment rental.
- MLS® #396553
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage588
- Year Built1984
- AmenitiesFitness Center, Barbecue, Picnic Area, Playground, Pool, Security/Guard, Tennis Court(s)
- ViewLandscaped, Tennis Court
- Has PoolYes
- PoolScreen Enclosure, Solar Heat, Community
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony
- WindowsThermal Windows
- Courtesy of Weichert Realtors Coastal Properties
- Address239 Beach City Road
- AreaHH/Off Plantation
- SubdivisionBeach City Road
- CityHilton Head Island
- Zip Code29926
- Legal AddressTHE SPA ON PR SOUND
- InteriorTile, Carpet
- Interior FeaturesCable TV
- AppliancesDryer, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Electric
- Days on Market221
- HOA Fees402
We do not attempt to independently verify the currency, completeness, accuracy or authenticity of the data contained herein. It may be subject to transcription andtransmission errors. Accordingly, the data is provided on an "as is," "as available" basis only and may not reflect allreal estate activity in the market. © 2020 Multiple Listing Service of Hilton Head Island, Inc. All rights reserved.Certain information contained herein is derived from information which is the licensed property of, and copyrighted by,Multiple ListingService of Hilton Head Island, Inc.