Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
Courtyard Common, Hilton Head Island
Beautiful 2800 sq.ft. Townhome with a 2 Car Garage across the street from the Country Club of Hilton Head and a short walk to Skull Creek Marina and the Old Fort Pub. 3 Bedrooms 3 and 1\2 Baths and private elevator. Spacious Great Room with Hardwood Floors and gas fireplace. Kitchen with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. Small complex with a very low regime fee that covers exterior maintenance. Villa just freshly painted throughout.
- MLS® #398700
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,806
- Year Built2007
- AmenitiesBoat Dock, Clubhouse, Elevator(s), Golf Course, Pool, Security/Guard, Tennis Court(s)
- # of Garages2
- GaragesTwo Car Garage
- ViewLandscaped, Trees/Woods
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Porch
- Courtesy of Charter One Realty
- AddressCourtyard Common
- AreaHilton Head Plantation
- SubdivisionSkull Creek
- CityHilton Head Island
- Zip Code29926
- Legal AddressCOURTYARD AT SKULL CREEK
- InteriorTile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan(s), Elevator, Fireplace, Cable TV, Upper Level Master, Entrance Foyer, Pantry
- AppliancesDryer, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air, Electric, Heat Pump
- Days on Market75
- HOA Fees254
We do not attempt to independently verify the currency, completeness, accuracy or authenticity of the data contained herein. It may be subject to transcription andtransmission errors. Accordingly, the data is provided on an "as is," "as available" basis only and may not reflect allreal estate activity in the market. © 2020 Multiple Listing Service of Hilton Head Island, Inc. All rights reserved.Certain information contained herein is derived from information which is the licensed property of, and copyrighted by,Multiple ListingService of Hilton Head Island, Inc.