Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
173 Stoney Crossing, Bluffton
The amazing growth of Bluffton puts this 4 bedroom smack in the middle of the East/West growth of Buckwalter Parkway. The community of Edgefield is perfectly located near the Historic Old Town and the new developments of New Riverside. 173 Stoney Crossings features two masters suites - 1st & 2nd floor with additional 2 guest bedrooms. on 2nd. Seller has installed new floors throughout first floor and upgraded 1st floor master bathroom. This home has endless backyard opportunities, privacy like you have never seen before in neighboring communities.
- MLS® #400198
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,704
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StyleTwo Story
- # of Garages2
- GaragesTwo Car Garage
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesPaved Driveway
- Courtesy of ERA Evergreen Real Estate Co
- Address173 Stoney Crossing
- AreaBluffton/Off Plantation
- SubdivisionBuckwalter Parkway
- Zip Code29910
- Legal AddressEDGEFIELD
- InteriorConcrete, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan(s), Main Level Master, Multiple Master Suites, Multiple Closets, Pull Down Attic Stairs, Cable TV, Upper Level Master
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air, Electric
- Days on Market107
We do not attempt to independently verify the currency, completeness, accuracy or authenticity of the data contained herein. It may be subject to transcription andtransmission errors. Accordingly, the data is provided on an "as is," "as available" basis only and may not reflect allreal estate activity in the market. © 2020 Multiple Listing Service of Hilton Head Island, Inc. All rights reserved.Certain information contained herein is derived from information which is the licensed property of, and copyrighted by,Multiple ListingService of Hilton Head Island, Inc.